ARES 2.0 is aware that lasting success is achieved when an organization attracts and retains the trust of customers and other relevant stakeholders. Every aspect of customer interaction provides an opportunity to create greater value for the customer. Understanding the current and future needs of customers and other stakeholders contributes to the success of the organization.
Leadership and commitment
The Management is committed so that:
- The customer’s requirements and applicable mandatory requirements are determined, understood and regularly met;
- The risks and opportunities that may influence the compliance of products and services and the ability to increase customer satisfaction are determined and addressed;
- The focus on increasing customer satisfaction is maintained.
To this end it undertakes the creation of the conditions in which people actively participate in achieving the objectives for the quality of the organization.
Competence and involvement
The Management is aware that competent, empowered and actively engaged people at all levels within the entire organization, are essential to increase the capacity of the organization to create and deliver value.
The tool adopted by the organization to manage business processes with a view to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement is the Quality Management System, based on the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
The management has defined the following key points as the reference framework for quality objectives:
- Increase in customer satisfaction
- Constant attention to new technologies
- Constant improvement in the quality level of services
The Management periodically verifies that this policy is appropriate to the goals and context of the organization and supports its strategic guidelines. Similarly, the management assesses that the policy is implemented and shared at every level of the organization.
ISO 9001 Certificate n° 30700813 QM15