Social media analytics
The activity of Social Media Analysis and Social Monitoring is the process of measuring, analyzing and interpreting the social presence (and the reactions that this presence provokes in the public) of an institution, a company, a product or a specific topic of interest. Ares 2.0 offers this service through the monitoring and analysis of clients’ social profiles, collecting and interpreting data on three different cognitive areas: activity, exposure and engagement.
Through the Activity Ares 2.0 metrics, it monitors and analyses the customer’s ability to monitor the production of content in social media. Main activity indicators are: number and type of posts, content categories, percentage and response times
Exposure metrics analyses the coverage obtained from published content, i.e. the number of people actually reached by each post. These metrics serve to understand and quantitatively monitor the extent and “firepower” of our content on the public. Main exposure indicators are: Impressions (Number of times a content is displayed); Reach (Number of unique visitors); Fan-Follower / Reach (Report between overall fan/follower No. and No. of people who see content)
Engagement metrics are among the most important. A good engagement rate means having succeeded in obtaining, even if only for a short time, a very rare asset: the attention and active participation of the public. Therefore, they are among the metrics that give the most concrete indications on the effectiveness (from various points of view) of our editorial strategy. Main Engagement indicators are: N. Like; N. Sharing; N. Tagging; N. Comments; N. Views; N. clicks on links.
In its social analysis activity, Ares 2.0 also carries out Content & Sentiment analysis for brand reputation through the study of conversations of online audiences, identifying the prevalence of positive or negative positions.
On line survey
Ares 2.0 carries out surveys for socio-economic research and marketing, through interviews conducted in Cawi mode. This service is realized through a software platform for the complete management of online surveys: from the implementation of questionnaires with ramifications and filters, to the management of directories and administration, up to data collection and return in formats suitable for subsequent statistical and graphic processing.
Ares 2.0 uses LimeSurvey for this activity, a Cawi software developed with Open Source technologies that represents the most consolidated international standard. The system lets the user manage surveys addressed to panels or specific lists of addresses, to be automatically sent personalized emails with a link that allows direct and exclusive access to the survey. During the investigation phase, it is possible to activate the function that manages the sending of reminders to those who have not yet answered or completed the questionnaire.
Ares 2.0 adopts an innovative method of recruitment of respondents (CAWI SOCIAL) based on the use of advanced systems of profiling and advertising of social networks. These tools make it possible to select the reference population by creating stratified survey samples for different socio-registered variables (e. g. community of residence, age, sex, degree, etc. and possibly for behavioral variables) and allows the user to reach each potential interviewee with targeted and personalized promotional messages aimed at filling in the online questionnaire (reachable from a direct link on the message). In this way, it is possible to conduct local or national surveys quickly and very effectively, with very wide sample targets ranging from old to young adults, with very competitive administration costs.
Professional training new media
Ares 2.0 offers products and training packages developed ad hoc for public bodies, associations and companies with the aim of transferring techniques and know-how that are indispensable to meet the challenges posed by digital communication and web 2.0, and therefore, to communicate in the most effective way. In particular, Ares 2.0 trains professional figures capable of designing, planning, monitoring and evaluating activities and communication campaigns in new media. At the same time, Ares 2.0 trains communication professionals to produce effective content optimized for social networks, blogs, the Web and mobile app environments through the use of video languages, as well.
Specific attention is given to training for Social Media Marketing activities aimed at promoting and developing the presence on social platforms of contents, products, services, brands by companies or organizations. In the same way, the tools useful to improving the knowledge of the public and to effectively develop their Digital Public Relations are also deepened.
Ares 2.0 organizes both in-class attendance, conducted by specialized teachers with the involvement of qualified witnesses, and online activities through the Moodle learning environment. Some proposed Training Modules are:
Module 0. Role of social and digital communication
- Social communication tools and the ecosystem of platforms
- The mobile frontier: knowing the devices, the reference market and opportunities
- Publication and organization of content on platforms
- Privacy: brief
Module 1. Social Communication
- Communication templates, tones and styles
- Semiotic square of titles
- Using images
- Content Editing: Understanding formats and guidelines
- Tools for visual content editing
- Infographics and data visualization
- How to Build Impact Social Content: Google A/B Testing and Test Advertising
Module 2. Social media content strategy
- Organization of a content planning strategy: content mix choices
- The success factors of content planning: social media content for different types of non-profit organizations
- Construction of a social editorial calendar: operating models and tools
- Tools for Social Content Management: Hootsuite Buffer Postpickr
Module 3. Digital P. R. and management of horizontal social communication
- Subjects and actors of Social Communication: editors, digital journalists, bloggers and influencers
- What do the editors of major digital publications expect from those who create content or do digital PR
- Social engagement strategies: Identify influencers and trend topics
- Facebook Edgerank: everyone likes to hear people talk about what they think is right and true
- Manage interactivity: operational models and policies to be adopted
- Privacy: protection and strategies
Module 4. Social Analyses
- Communication impact measures and social successes
- Social reports: understanding the analytics of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Measuring the impacts of your communication strategies: social data and metrics – overview
- Detailed metrics: activity, capacity of coverage and involvement, role influencer, social and personal data on users
- Overview of content & sentiment analysis
- How to focus the measurement with respect to the initial objectives
- Selection of tools suitable for the specific objective
- Results and strategic indications
Module 5. SEO and Advertising
- How search engines operate
- How people interact with search engines
- SEO elements: from keywords to context, from page title to images
- Advertising on Facebook, Twitter and Google
- Planning of a social advertising campaign: scope, visits, clicks, CPM, CPC or CPM
Module 6. Social engagement laboratory
- Knowing the public, location, timetables, activity hours, bio cloud activity level and seniority
- Social authority score of followers and relational capital of their followers
- Bio search through keywords linked to the area of interest of the promoters
- Identification of influencers with the highest engagement rates to find possible candidates for direct contacts (DMs, @contacts, or RTs of their content)
Digital communication, content production, media planning & strategy
Ares 2.0 offers a service for the creation and management of social channels, as well as the design and planning of advertising campaigns on the main social advertising platforms. It takes care of its customers’ web identity and presence on all the main social networks through the direct management of pages and editorial activities, producing and adapting content also according to the different platforms and the prevalent types of users that distinguish them.
To optimize web presence and budget allocation for advertising campaigns, Ares 2.0 supports the customer on a path that can be divided into 6 activities:
- design of the creative concept and post and video production
- testing the effectiveness of posts
- preliminary analysis of the social partners, identifying those that are more useful in relation to the target audience
- monitoring of all social advertising platforms in order to allow the most appropriate profiling and clustering of targets, based on social and demographic specifications, behavioral aspects, interests, consumer profiles and geographical location
- campaign monitoring and evaluation reports through exposure metrics and metrics that measure the impact of the specific call to action.
- Management of any Feedback and web reputation analysis
Web and app-mobile development
Ares 2.0 completes its New Media offerings by offering qualified technical services in the field of design, creation and management of multimedia products, websites and multi-platform mobile apps.
Ares 2.0 is responsible for the creation of different types of information sites, from simple static applications in HTML5/CSS to complex portals using CMSs such as WordPress, Drupal and Joomla, equipped with a back-end content management interface completely manageable by the user.
Websites are designed in compliance with modern responsive standards and natively adapt to the resolution of each device, ensuring proper disclosure of information content on computers, tablets and smartphones.
We also develop cross-platform Web Application and Mobile Apps (Android, IOS).
Ares 2.0 provides consulting and management services for hosting and housing services that are adapted to the customer’s needs and compatible with all modern performance optimization technologies in terms of performance (Memcache, mod_pagespeed, static caching) and Search Engine Optimization, for a correct positioning of content on search engines.