You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: ares20.it
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
Informed consent to the processing of personal data
Pursuant to the law, consent to participate in the research must follow the form for informed consent to data processing as often as personal data is acquired. According to the art. 4, b, of Legislative Decree 196/2003 is personal data “any related information to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number “. It is specified that the signing of the informed consent to data processing is all required the times in which the research foresees the acquisition of personal data, even in the hypothesis in which these are subsequently anonymous to researchers. It should also be noted that the pseudo-anonymous data (ie the data identified by means of a code, which, in another database, is associated with the name of the participant), as well as the data treated in similar forms, are by law equivalent to personal data.
The informed consent form must contain the following information:
- Purpose of data processing;
- Indication that the data acquired will be processed in compliance with current legislation (decree legislative decree of 30 june 2003, n. 196);
- Indication that the subject is the owner of the rights pursuant to legislative decree 196/2003, including the right to obtain access to their data, the correction of their data and their cancellation – specifying, in this case, if the cancellation is possible after the acquisition of the data in case of subsequent withdrawal from the research;
- Indication of the methods of data processing and, in particular, of the level of anonymization of data (for example, if in an anonymized or pseudo-anonymized form);
- Method of publication of the search results (if in anonymous form or with the use of pseudonyms);
- Possibility of transferring data to third parties and in what form (anonymous, non-anonymous, pseudo- anonymized, etc.);
- Name and contact details of the data controller (ie “the entity as a whole or the peripheral unit or organism that exercises a completely autonomous decisional power over the purposes and methods of processing, including the security profile “) and data processor.
Please note that, pursuant to art. 37 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the data controller must previously notify the Guarantor of the processing of personal data which it intends to proceed, only if the treatment concerns:
- genetic, biometric data or data indicating the geographical position of people or objects through an electronic communication network;
- data suitable to reveal the state of health and sexual life, treated for the purpose of procreation assisted, provision of health services via data transmission relating to data banks or to supply of goods, epidemiological investigations, detection of mental and infectious diseases, seropositivity, organ and tissue transplantation and monitoring of health expenditure;
- data suitable to reveal the sexual life or the mental sphere treated by associations, bodies or non-profit organizations, including non-recognized, political, philosophical, religious or trade union;
- data processed with the aid of electronic tools aimed at defining the profile or personality of the interested party, or to analyze consumption habits or choices, or to monitor the use of electronic communication services with the exclusion of treatments technically essential to provide the same services to users;
- sensitive data recorded in data banks for the purpose of personnel selection for third parties, as well as sensitive data used for opinion polls, market research and others sample searches;
- data recorded in special databases managed by electronic means and relating to risk on economic solvency, on the financial position, on correct compliance of obligations, to unlawful or fraudulent behavior