FASHION CHALLENGES reaches 10 volumes with the new project on youngsters.
Fashion Challenges is a series of publications on the main themes of the supply chain of the clothing- textile industry. As part of the training plans promoted and shared since 2007 by the OBN-TAM and funded by Fondimpresa, the social partners (SMI, FEMCA, FILCTEM, UILTA) wanted to support the training tools and products useful for the promotion and delivery of the same activity. In this perspective, ARES 2.0 has been entrusted with the creation of a series of information products and in-depth study on important areas of interest in the sector.
In particular, under the scientific responsibility of Clemente Tartaglione, ARES 2.0’s researchers group has carried out the following products:
- The counterfeit industry and counterfeiting measures in the fashion economy
- The Brand in the development strategy of fashion companies
- The creative process in the fashion system
- Commercial distribution in fashion
- Innovating to grow: a bond for the future of the fashion economy
- Security and social responsibility as a key driver for the development of the fashion economy
- Sustainability: Fashion. What it means, how to apply, where the idea of sustainability in the fashion system is going
- The main numbers on the employment of textiles – Italian clothing before and during the crisis
- Female employment in the textile clothing sector in Italy
- Foreign employment in the textile sector – Italian clothing
The 11th volume is currently under elaboration. Its aim is to propose a study on the presence of young people in the sector.